Who Is Covered Under This Agreement
This agreement is intended to cover all Spotter CMS License holders.
Methods of Contact
Hours of Operation
Assistance will normally be available from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM GMT+2, Saturday through Thursday , except when the office is closed due to holidays, administrative closings, or inclement weather. Phone coverage may not be available at all times due to staffing limitations. Requests can be submitted online or by e-mail 24 hours a day.
Levels of Support
- 24h notice (Target Response Time)
- Includes support via Support HelpDesk, e-mail.
- 12h notice (Target Response Time)
- Includes Standard support + Phone support
Services not provided under this agreement include:
- Modifications to original application specification: Any functionality not specified in the current approved design specification. Changes in the client's organization or business needs (such as a reorganization or change in business practice) may make the current specification obsolete. When this occurs, the client should initiate a request for enhancement to update the system. It is highly recommended that the client manager and Spotter CMS representative work closely together to anticipate future needs and prepare timely update of systems to accommodate the client's constantly changing business.
- New or modified interfaces (templates).
- Adding new code or modifications to existing code.
- Addition of data fields.
- Software upgrades and/or installations.
- Training requests